Do Mental Capacity Test On Your Partner
How to do a mental capacity test on your partner before marriage
Tim Farmer the mental capacity lead for Liaison psychiatry UK gave the following assertions as the test for mental capacity.
- First of all you need to know if there is an impairment or disturbance sufficient to make the individual lack the capacity to make particular decisions.
- The second stage of the test (functional test) dictates that the person is not able to make a decision if they can’t: -
- Understand information about the decision to be made.
- Retain that information in their mind.
- Use or weigh-up the information as part of the decision process.
- Communicate their decisions.
If a person lack capacity in any of these areas then the person lacks mental capacity (Mental Capacity Act 2005: code of Practice for UK).
Your spouse must to be mentally mature and independent.
This is an individual’s internal state of being and involuntary physiological ( A branch of biology that deals with the functions and activities of life) response to an object or situation based on physical state and sensory data, his/her disposition, habitual mood Temperamental make up.
It is better to understand your own temperament so it can guide you while trying to understand others and help you know how best to relate with other temperaments.
The four major temperaments are
However there are mixed temperaments and most people have mixed temperaments therefore judging solely by people’s appearance may be inappropriate.
The predominance of body fluid and humor was initially thought by scholars to help determine one’s temperament and psychological type.
Temperaments major test (Major temperaments).
This consists of only eight questions that can help you test your temperament.
- How do you feel about unpredictable situations?
- Are you spontaneous?
- Do you get bored easily?
- Your interests.
- How emotional are you?
- What is your energy level?
- Your ideal weekend (i.e. what do you do: leisure?)
- How do you spend your money?
You can answer the following questions on info(at)psychologia.co and you will know your temperament.